Sunday, February 28, 2016

First Run In Shed Under Construction 2/28/2016

So I've had a dream for awhile now that I want to own race horses. A few years ago I even bought a piece of land out in NY so I could have those dreams but things happened and time flew by.  But here I am now taking more steps to get moved out there I am building a tiny home (bluesurfdog.com)to move out there and my first run in shed I am building has more sqft then my tiny home (horses come first). Two months ago I had my note pad of graph paper and was sketching the run in and how many 2x4 it would take and the dimensions today I made it start to happen.
Truck to lower part of the frame up in 1 hour and 15 minutes I did have everything pre-cut. I just need to get everything ready for the roof exterior walls and kick boards and some boards on the bottom to be able to have skids for it if I wanted to move it.

2 comments: